We Offer High Quality Haircuts and Related Services for the Whole Family
Our haircuts are professional, and our other services include washing, shampooing, and massage, with optional styling. Our talented stylists at Les Sheikh Hair Design offer premium quality products and services that provide numerous benefits for your hair.
Benefits of Going for Regular Haircuts
We can never overemphasize the benefits of having regular appointments, as each one leaves you with beautiful, healthier hair.
- Regular ladies' and men’s haircuts keep your appearance fresh and trendy. A treatment and blow-dry offer a confidence boost for anyone needing a pick-me-up. Incorporating a trip to the hairdresser into your self-care routine improves your physical and mental well-being, and can increase happiness, and lower anxiety levels. A trip to the hairdresser allows time to de-stress, and peacefully unwind, while getting a scalp massage, and overall pamper session.
- Booking an appointment every six to eight weeks assists with damage control. Getting rid of dead ends and split hairs results in a healthy and vivacious shine that damaged ends would otherwise dim. Regular trims promote healthy hair growth and less breakage while managing frizz and fly-away pieces.
- Establishing a trusting relationship with your hairdresser is beneficial for more than just your hair. Often, your hairdresser becomes a personal therapist, a listening ear, and even a friend. There’s something comforting about unburdening your troubles at your salon, as there is no judgement, and more often than not, your stylist offers words of encouragement to your situation. A relationship between the client and their hairdresser allows the stylist to understand the client’s requirements fully, and the best techniques to achieve them.
Tips to Consider when Visiting the Salon for Kids' Haircuts
Haircuts bring a pile of challenges for your child. The unfamiliar environment easily overwhelms their senses. Strong smells can quickly trigger nausea, while the loud sounds can cause discomfort to your little one.
- Try and book your appointment either early in the morning, or later on in the afternoon. The fewer distractions, the easier it is to conduct children’s haircuts. If this is not possible, book the first appointment where the stylist simply combs or washes your child’s hair. Easing them into it will reduce anxiety levels and make it an enjoyable experience for them.
- Take your child shopping and let them pick out a fun hair grooming product like a brush with their favourite superhero on it. Ask your stylist to use this familiar brush on them to make them feel more comfortable.
- Allowing your child to hold a mirror during the process will let them see that what’s happening isn’t all that bad. Adding their favourite music during the process can ease their anxiety and make them feel more at home throughout their appointment. Noise-cancelling headphones are a smart choice when music is not an option.
What You Stand to Gain When You Use Les Sheikh Hair Design
For 15 years, we’ve provided a high-quality service, where we strive to ensure every client leaves our salon satisfied. Transparent communication allows us to fully understand your unique expectations while offering professional advice tailored to your preferences. Through constant training, our stylists stay on top of the latest trends, in keeping with our core values.
For an appointment, contact us.
"For service costs and our full price-list click here"