Benefits of Hair Extensions and What You Need to Know
Hair extensions have allowed for a far superior array of styles to be explored and enjoyed. The stylists at Les Sheikh Hair Design are hair extensions specialists and want to make your hair dreams a reality. Our motto is to "treat you as number one" and every stylist here has that top of mind when you walk through our doors.
Benefits of Hair Extensions in Invercargill
- Extensions have allowed for an extensive range of styles to be explored by those who may have short or thin hair. They come in different forms, from easy-to-use clip-ins to more permanent options such as tape-ins, sew-ins, or glue-ins.
- Extensions are a highly popular product not just for women but for men too. Men’s hair extensions have opened a whole new door for the busy metro male. These extensions have prompted many blokes to explore this option rather than the traditional wig, which may cause a variety of issues such as suffocating the hair follicle.
- Children’s hair extensions are a good option for kids who want to try something fun and different without the need to use chemical products. Kid’s hair extensions can be inserted and removed at the child’s wish with no long-term commitments. The stress of school hair rules can be a thing of the past with these easy to insert and remove extension options.
- All new clients receive a 25% discount on any service, and we have 15% discount for all tertiary students. You'll also be interested in our colour and Balayage specials and you can get a free product when you buy any GHD device online.
Tips Regarding Hair Extensions Service
- Make sure to do your research and find a salon that focusses on the types of extensions you require. You want a salon that knows what they're doing because incorrectly inserted extensions can look uneven. Finding the right match of colour, texture, and style requires a stylist who knows precisely what requires attention to detail.
- There is a vast range of options when it comes to extensions, and you should research which option would work best for you in terms of price, the upkeep, and commitment involved. Clip-ins are temporary and can be inserted and removed by yourself, but more permanent options require a professionally trained stylist who will not damage your hair.
- Hairpieces need upkeep; you can't merely have them inserted and left for months. Extensions take a commitment from your side in terms of making regular maintenance appointments as well as taking care of your hairpieces, this includes cleaning and correctly drying them to avoid damage if you're using clip-ons.
Why Trust Les Sheikh Hair Design?
We have been operational for fifteen years and have exceptional experience when it comes to giving our clients what they deserve. We always strive to provide you with the best service, products, and environment, and do this by continually ensuring we have a thorough understanding of what each client prefers.
In our beautifully appointed new salon, we aim to excel with every treatment, cut or other service we provide. You can trust us to know what works and more importantly, what doesn’t, and ensure that you benefit from choosing us. We value our loyal customer base greatly and regularly offer special prices on the products we use in the salon.
Finding the right salon is extremely important when it comes to extensions. Because this service is not merely trim and colour, several factors come into play and your stylist should be highly trained. At Les Sheikh Hair Design, you will find a stylist who specialises in this type of service and getting you know your hairdresser is a vital part of your journey with hair extensions.
You'll adore our GHD Gift Set either for yourself or a gift to your teenage daughter or a friend. You could even buy a gift voucher for anyone you care about and they can decide how to spend it and enjoy a treatment they may not have purchased for themselves.
- Please feel free to contact us at any time. We look forward to hearing from you. where we will give you natural-looking highlights by 'painting' the colour onto your hair.
- Loyalty program. When you become a regular client with us, you will be treated to discounts, complimentary services, and money off hair care products. You can achieve your look at a fraction of the regular price.
- Treatments. Whether you want to fight the frizz or boost your curls, we can offer you the right treatment for your hair. Having your hair treated occasionally provides many benefits. Our treatments will increase your hairs’ strength, reduce any dryness, and assist with dandruff problems.
About Les Sheikh Hair Design
With over a decade’s worth of experience, we feel confident in offering our clients the most professional service possible and our GHD Elite status attests to this. Our team encompasses a diverse range of stylists whom all have different strengths and abilities. We always put our customers first and take pride in our salon's relaxing and welcoming atmosphere.
Contact us to book an appointment with one of our highly experienced hair stylists.
"For service costs and our full price-list click here"